FM Real Estate School
1000 St. Albans Drive Ste 400
Office phone: 919-781-7809
Direct Line: 9197854372
- January 2009- September 2012: Manager/Broker In Charge at Fonville Morisey Youngsville Office
- September 2006- December 2008: Business Coach and director of new agent training at the Fonville Morisey Corporate Office.
- April 2003-September 2006: Assistant Manager of the Fonville Morisey Stonehenge Office. During my tenure, the office increased from a sales volume of $123 million annually to over $252 million in 2006.
- 1994-Current: Certified by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission as an instructor for pre-license, Broker post-license and Continuing Education.
- Over $150 million in career real estate sales specializing in investment properties. My focus was on data analysis to analyze current trends and attempt to predict future trends.
Career Achievements and Professional Designations
- President Elect of the North Carolina Real Estate Educators Association for 2013-2014:
Named by the Wake Weekly Newspaper as "The Best Real Estate Broker" and "The person that best exemplifies Greater Wake Forest" in September 2011.
- Received the "Director of the Year" award from the Board of Directors of the Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce in May 2011:
Nominated for "Wake Forest Citizen of the Year" in 2008:
Inducted into the Triangle Business Journal`s "40 Under 40 Hall Of Fame" in 2006.
- My wife Eileen and I were married in 1994 and have two daughters; Shannon (age 12) and Cassidy (age 7).
- Memberships include: Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce, Rolesville Chamber of Commerce, Franklin County Chamber of Commerce, Youngsville Area Business Association, Wake Forest United Methodist Church, Wake Forest Masonic Lodge #282, Royal Arch Masons Raleigh Chapter #10, Enoch Council #5 Royal and Select Masters, Raleigh Commandry #4 Knights Templar, Heritage High School Booster Club, Florida State Seminoles Booster Club, Triangle Seminole Club, Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity, YMCA of the Triangle
- Volunteer work with the following: Relay For Life, The Lupus Foundation, Koinonia Foundation, Wake Forest 4th of July Committee, Heritage High School, Wake Forest Rolesville Middle School, Wake Forest Elementary, Wake Forest United Methodist Church, US Army Community Advisory Board, US 1 Corridor Committee for CAMPO, Masonic Home For Children (Oxford, NC), SPCA of Franklin County, German Shepherd Rescue and Adoptions
Post License Courses
- Certified by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission to teach Continuing Education, Broker and Pre-License for the state of North Carolina.
- As an instructor, I have achieved a pass rate of over 80% for 1st time license candidates on the NC Real Estate Exam for 5 consecutive years. (source: NC Real Estate Commission) In addition, I have a 100% pass rate in my Broker Post License classes since its inception.
- I have spoken to many groups about the state of the Triangle Real Estate Industry and Real Estate Trends. My current most popular class is on Social Networking in the real estate business. Those groups include the Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce, the Franklin County Chamber of Commerce, Wake County and Tri County Home Builders Associations, Wake Forest Women In Networking, and Wake Technical Community College.
- I have also spoken nationally on real estate on subjects including Social Networking, the Generation Gap and Residential Investment Real Estate.
- Other topics I have taught are Pricing Your Home To Sell, Building Your Book Of Business, Preparing Realtors for Retirement and Improving Your Relationships With Clients.
Board of Realtors
- Member Raleigh Regional Association Of Realtors
- Member North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Kerr Lake Board of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Real Estate Educators Association
Member Real Estate Educators Association
"What people have to say about me"
"Our review of your teaching allowed us to see that you are an exemplary instructor with care for the success of each and every one of your students."- Anita Burt, North Carolina Real Estate Commission
"I wish I had listened to you and joined your team at Fonville Morisey years ago! It is all that was advertised and more!" - Gene Troutman (Youngsville Sales Associate)
"I could not be where I am right now without you trusting my ability!" - Lucia Turlington (former student and trainee)