Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Raleigh North Carolina Real Estate Studies
OUR COURSE SCHEDULES
"Wish all real estate agents could have this training!" - Kasey S.
Vice President / Sales Manager
FM Real Estate School
3150 Rogers Road Suite 100
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Direct Line: (919) 229-2011
- North Carolina native - Born in Eden, NC and attended N.C. State University from 1988-1993.
- Worked in the hospitality business for 10 yrs - specializing in the management of small luxury hotels. Worked for the renowned Cheeca Lodge in Islamorada, FL and the world-class Bitter End Yacht Club in the British Virgin Islands.
- Resident of Raleigh, NC since 2003
- Resident of Islamorada, FL for 7 yrs
- Resident of Miami, FL for 3 yrs
Career Achievements and Professional Designations
- Vice President of Sales and Broker-in-Charge for the Fonville Morisey Wake Forest Office
- Approved North Carolina Real Estate Instructor
- B.A. in Economics from North Carolina State University and B.A. in Business Management from North Carolina State University with a concentration in Human Resources
- Fonville Morisey FAST TRACKER for 2008
- Fonville Morisey 2008 TEAM SPIRIT AWARD Winner. This award is limited to ONE per office and is voted on by office colleagues.
Board of Realtors
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors