Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Raleigh North Carolina Real Estate Studies
OUR COURSE SCHEDULES
"I have not been to school in lots of years, but I really enjoyed it." - Manning O.
Instructor (DREI) / Broker
FM Real Estate School
1000 St. Albans Drive Ste 400
Raleigh, NC 27609
Direct Line: 9197854372
- A Chicago native, Deborah has Bachelor's and Master's degrees from the University of Illinois and an Education Specialist degree with emphasis in adult education.
- Deborah recently completed her doctorate degree. Her research was on the effect of ethics instruction on the moral reasoning of adult real estate students, and was featured in the Wall Street Journal and on radio.
- Deborah has held a real estate license since 1977.
Career Achievements and Professional Designations
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Distinguished Real Estate Instructor (DREI)
- Deborah is an award-winning author of many articles and educational programs, as well as six books.