- A native North Carolinian, Pam is originally from the Western portion of our State and currently lives in the semi-rural town of Archer Lodge with her husband Michael and their rescued black Lab, Clyde.
- In addition to being a licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker and certified Instructor, Pam holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Development.
- Having worked in senior management in both the public and non-profit arena for over 25 years, Pam has been a full-time Real Estate Broker and business owner since 2015.
- Pam has built her business and reputation on honesty, transparency, resourcefulness and commitment to the client and values the uniqueness found in each person and their individual needs.
- Being a breast cancer survivor, Pam realizes how life can change unexpectedly and embraces the importance of each day and enjoys finding the best in any given situation.
Career Achievements and Professional Designations
- Member, North Carolina Real Estate Educators Association (NCREEA)
- Member, Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member, North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Certified Relocation Specialist
What people have to say about me
"Pam has a positive attitude and openness - you were never afraid to ask questions."
"She is creative in her explanations and uses real world examples."
"Pam is a natural teacher and able to explain difficult concepts and subjects with ease."
"Pam is very caring, organized and responsive."
"She provides real world examples, resources and knowledge on the different topics."